Ximuwu Lodge can be found in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, which forms part of the greater Kruger National Park. Only 20 minutes from the Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport, Ximuwu is an exclusive use lodge that can accommodate a maximum of eight guests across four spacious suites. Each of the suites overlooks one of the reserve’s water holes.
The lodge also boasts a sleep-out deck, which can accommodate two guests, and offers a secluded, romantic wilderness experience.
Exquisite touches and high-quality finishes blend seamlessly with raw natural materials, showcasing this unique and exclusive lodge.
The two underground hides, one a morning hide and the other an afternoon hide, are perfectly positioned to allow guests the opportunity to lay low at a waterhole and watch the animals come down to drink.
Reasons to visit
- Sole traversing over 7000ha
- The only fully accessible wheelchair friendly lodge in South Africa
- Spacious, exclusive, well appointed accommodation
- Spa and gymnasium facilities
- Big five game viewing
- Game drives are tailored to guests’ preferences and timetables
- Two underground hides each overlooking a waterhole
- Sound as well as photographic safaris are offered
- Helicopter scenic flights are offered from the lodge